Architecture and Solution Design
Target state design to maximise the business benefits
Your enterprise technology footprint is as critical a consideration as is the new tools and services employed to meet delivery objectives.
SEAPDS has found that enterprise technology investments need to carefully considered on new delivery initiatives as they may effect improvements in project NPV when leveraged effectively.
They may alternative demonstrate hidden costs not considered in the program business case.
SEAPDS has a structured method for ensuring both current and future technology investments are considered along target state design to maximise the business benefits delivered through the implementation of technical solutions:
- Development of architecture and solution design governance frameworks
- Development of architecture principles to guide the application, re-use or re-build of technical responses to business problems and opportunities
- Consideration of the total costs of technical investments across capital, operational and technology life cycle costs
- Managing solution designs to strictly traceable functional and source and target data architecture specifications
- Strictly managing scope changes to technology and technical design through governance frameworks