An adaptive delivery approach enables better outcomes, reduces rework and provides consistent visibility.
The right framework enables business agility by turning strategy into consistent action with a clear sense of direction and purpose
Organisations today manage multiple projects concurrently with contending, departments, structures, complexities, priorities, resources and favoured approaches. The absence of a sound and repeatable approach increases the risk of failure.
With the right guiding framework in place it becomes possible to prioritise work that delivers the most value first, obtain the necessary visibility and control to take corrective action early and establish a consistent base so that capabilities can be matured.
What we can do for you
- Drive predictable levels of performance
- Provide a platform that incrementally improves maturity to free up talent to work on value adding projects first
- Help you describe what needs to be done at each stage to ensure the appropriate plans, controls, checks and corrective actions are managed without unnecessary steps and paperwork
- Help you scale for efficiency by applying varying levels of formality to service different types of projects
Our PMO Framework provides a clear and efficient pathway for managing projects, programmes and PMOs. It leverages common best practice such as P30®, MSP®, PMBOK® Guide, PRINCE2® and can incorporate an Agile pathway (alternatively see our Agile Framework).
The PMO Framework can be used in its complete form, configured to complement a missing piece in your existing framework or as an assessment against your current methodology.
The right framework enables business performance
Our approach is tried, tested and has evolved with many clients over 20 years:
- Ensuring the right project selection and prioritisation is in place – driven from the top
- Ensuring appropriate organisational support, data, reporting, governance, consistent techniques and tools are in place, that don’t overburden and support agility
- Ensuring people have the right knowledge, skills and infrastructure to execute effectively
Where an organisation adapts and integrates these techniques and capabilities into their normal work, they have been proven to achieve better project outcomes, optimise resource, reduce cost, avoid rework, obtain visibility and predictability, and obtain higher levels of customer satisfaction.