Program and Project Management
Plan, manage, monitor and report on critical business initiatives
SEAPDS has the structure and experience to plan, manage, monitor and report on your critical business initiatives
- Major changes require clear and objective management and direction to be economically realised.
- Effective programs are able to manage all aspects of the change from organisation vision outlined in business cases, requirements, operating models, business systems architecture and change absorption in order to successfully implement transformation initiatives. Without this management and structure feedback loop to executives transformation can be costly and frustratingly slow and problematic.
- Transformation projects often go beyond the scope of traditional Project, Programme and PMO infrastructures to orchestrate complex and disruptive change, whist crafting and simplifying executive action to safeguard value.
SEAPDS can compliment your business vision with the delivery science to get traction on the ground using professionals with a strong delivery track record to secure your objectives:
- Provide Transformation Advisory (executive support, early business case planning and delivery model options)
- Programme Management
- Stakeholder engagement and governance
- Alignment and deliverable management in accordance with business case objectives and benefits
- Schedule development, management, monitoring and reporting
- Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependency (RAID) management
- Practical implementation of organisational change management in aligning the transition and transformation activity and operational readiness with scope and objectives